Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Raisins, reminders, coffee and lucky numbers

#13 See's Chocolate covered raisins. Yummm...

#14 Finding Nemo (and any other story that says you can be parent and still need to grow up!) Boy do we need to remember that moms and dads only have it together as much as they are healed.

#15 Coffee, coffee, coffee (If you are looking for me in heaven, I will be at the coffee shop/library alternating between reading and engaging in intense conversations with Jesus, Irvin Yalom, Lauren Winner and CS Lewis - please come, we'd love you to join)

#16 Scalding hot baths with eucalyptus or peppermint scented bubble bath (preferably in dim light, with a cup of coffee and a good book)

BTW - where did I get the idea that I am an extrovert???

#17 - THE NUMBER 17!!! For those of you who don't know, 17 is and has been (like since before I can remember)my lucky number - or more accurately my favorite number. I like the sound of it, I even like the look of it. Bizarre, but completely me.... hey, do you think 17 makes a good name? (Not for a kid, I'm not starlet, but maybe a cat or dog?)

#18 Slow days at work. Don't you just love spending an unexpected hour at lunch with a colleague or surfing the net uninterrupted and guilt free (well maybe not entirely guilt free).

#19 An honest conversation with a good friend. I am so blessed to be close with such amazing women. Leslie, you are such an incredible woman - I love you.

God blessed me all day today - seriously, all day long. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment