Thursday, January 6, 2011

Duar, theme songs, and SLI ladies

#20 The way people glow when they are just being themselves without all the BS. Today, it was my friend Duar. We exchanged some texts about his excitement over an electronics convention in town in Vegas. He was waiting for the openning and had been watching the coverage since the night before. He knew and succicintly relayed all of these details about the event, like a little boy talking about the new toy he wants for Christmas (think Ralphy in a Christmas Story when he blurts out all the spects on the Red Rider BB gun). We were exchanging texts and he still glowed so bright I could've melted. I live for seeing people like that - guard down, bull put away, enthusiastic - EXACTLY the way God created them. Beautiful.

#21 The song Say by John Mayer. It's my theme song for today - been following me all over. Makes my heart tremble with it's truth.

Say what you need to say.

Even if your hands are shakin' and your faith is broken. Even if the eyes are closin' Do it with a heart wide open.


Can I get an AMEN!

#22 My So Long Insecurity (SLI) Ladies. I am so blessed to know these women

Ann, Carrie, Christel, Shay and Sherri. Thank you for being real with me and letting me be real with you. You have proven to be such trust worthy, honorable and Godly women.

It is my priviledge to know and serve them. Let me tell you, God is up to something big in this world and these women are a part of it.

I guess it's been another amazing day as the daughter of the King. I love each and every one of you so much. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment