Monday, January 10, 2011

Joe vs the Valcano, a waffle iron story, bacon wrapped dates and personal development plans

#32 Waking up early and getting to watch whatever I want on TV. It's even better when there is something I really love and haven't see in awhile actually on the boob tube. Yesterday morning it was Joe vs. the Volcano.

#33 Joe vs. the Volcano - I absolutely love this entire movie. In my opinion, it undoubtedly tops the list of Meg Ryan- Tom Hanks pairings (and yes, I am saying it is better than Sleepless in Seattle). The movie is incredibly smart, deep and hopeful (see my 2nd favorite scene here). It's also just plain hilarious. My favorite scene is when Joe dances to Come and Go with me on the luggage raft(check it out here).

p.s. If anyone knows where to buy that luggage I am totally down.

#34 Pastor Odor's waffle iron story (sorry to the non-Ridgers, this is just too funny to explain).

#35 Firefly's bacon-wrapped dates... yum, yum, yum

#36 Realizing that having a Personal Development Plan for my husband was probably not a good idea. Simultaneously realizing that God has a plan for David that is beyond my wildest dreams and if I just get on board I will get to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment