Saturday, April 16, 2011

#81 Naked Juice's Acai Machine

I found Naked Juice about a year ago at Costco. I wanted to drink something in the morning, in addition to coffee, that had some actual nutritional value. They had a three pack of juices Green Machine, Mango Madness and Berry Blast. Well the Green Machine became my juice of choice, because it was delicious and had a full serving of vegetables. Well, turns out that Naked puts out lots of other Machines - Blue Machine, Red Machine, Power-C Machine, Gold Machine and today I found Acai Machine! OMG - it is DELICIOUS. And so good for me, I don't think I need to eat any other form of nutritious food for the rest of week! Thank you Lord for the fact there is still (and always will be) something new and tasty to try.

#82 My husband's heart

He's really amazing - and He teaches me about forgiveness and humility and not being a hypocrite.

#83 Jesus Following Jesus Images

I occasionally read this other blog entitled "just following Jesus in my real life". I love the blog itself, but my absolute favorite part are the pictures - I can barely stop myself from snatching them all up and printing them to hang in my house. But alas, that is both illegal and immoral. Awe snap! But here are a few of my recent favorites.





#84 "Yes Mommy, I will."


Ah... the sweet sound of obedience.

#85 The smell of Pine Sol.

I love the smell of clean anything - but my absolute favorite is the tingly, aspeny smell of Pine Sol.

No comments:

Post a Comment