Monday, March 7, 2011

#70 Aarti Party

You know God loves you when He orchestrates an entire season of the Food Network Star just to provide you with a Chicken Tikka Masala recipe. Okay, maybe it wasn't all about me - but it sure felt that way eating Aarti's recipe for dinner Sunday night at my folks house. I literally could have licked the plate. I was making all of my "isn't this the most delicious thing you've ever consumed" noises. Yumo. Thank you Aarti!

#71 My Mom's cooking

I realize that most people love their Mama's cooking, but I am not joking when I say my mom is an amazing cook. She will take on almost any cooking challenge, she is totally un-intimidated in the kitchen. The result of this approach, a sea of delicious (and new) food! Yay for me.

#72 Green Moutain's Wild Mountain Blueberry coffee

#73 Noosa Yoghurt - Raspberry flavor

If a person can have a yoghurt soul mate, I've found mine.

#74 Being called brave by a man (and dear friend) serving in Afghanistan.

Honestly, there is absolutely nothing like earning the respect of someone who really understands the meaning of bravery and service. I am entirely humbled.

#75 The "I am Second" website.

Seriously, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment